F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Aw, I'm waiting for you! ^^

Hi guys ~ ^^

Aw, what a cute picture! My babyboy is a pro! kekeke xD
Ah, I just heard this rumor 3 days ago.
Ah, I think it's not a rumor because it have been confirmed by SBS ~
Ah! I'm so exited!
Wanna know wanna know? xD

Nah,


Do you know who they are?
You didn't know?
Ah..
Waeyo?!
They are very damn popular!
Okay, let me story2 HAHAHA XD

Okay, this group is caleed Running Man.
Running Man is a variety show.
It's really funny!
You guys should watch it~
Let me give the link.
With English subtitle ~


Okay, let me introduce them.
From the left!

He name is LEE KWANG SOO. (Kwangsoo)
The is the maknae (devil LOL) in Running Man ~
His enemy is Tiger. ( I will introduce!)
His nickname is Gwangvatar,Kirin (Giraffe)
He also the youngest ~ 

Okay then,

JEE SEOK JIN. (SeokJin)
His nickname is Impala. LOL~
He's the weakest.. 
He's the older in RunningMan ~
Always eliminated first.

Then,
HA DONG HOON. (HaHa)
His favorite show is Pororo LOL.
So you guys need to know, he is very cute xD
His nicknames is Haroro,Penguin~ 
Tiger's Dongsaeng.

Next,
YOO JAE SUK! (Jaesuk)
He's my bias in RunningMan! >3<
National MC,
His nickname is Grasshoper,Yoo Hyuk, G-Drasuk (and many more)
Second power of Running Man.
MARRIED. LOL

Next,
KIM JONG KOOK (JongKook)
Nah! This is the scariest.
He's the first power of Running Man.
His nicknames is Tiger,Kookie,Kook,Sparta Kook.

Then,
KANG GARY (Gary)
This is the DORKIEST LOL!
His nicknames is monkey.. LOL!
Monday Couple Boyfriend!

Lastly,
SONG JI HYO (Jihyo)
The only girl is Running Man (So they should change the name is Running Citizens lol)
She's the third power of Running Man.
She's very damn strong!
Her nicknames is Blank Jihyo (MongJi) and many more!

Okay that's all!
But there's two more person but they out from Running Man :'(
Song Joongki (Flower Boy) and Lizzy ~

Okay,
I hope they'll come!
13 and 14 April!
KLCC!
I'm coming!








0 comment[s] | back to top

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers