F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

My Bestfriend :')
Hi guys, ~
Syakirah back again,Syakirah change the game,Syakirah get your swag!
*nowplaying WOW by BTOB*

I'm back ~ (Even it's just 10 minutes from the last post)



Ahh! I really miss that time.
Did you guys see that? *sigh*
That's my friend's birthday cake!
Cute isn't it?
But it's too !#*$!& too eat is because there's to much 'THINGS' LOL!
But it's my BEST FRIEND FOREVER birthday cake~ So I'm gonna eat that!

She make that birthday party at February last year (2012)
Wanna know who she is?


She is pretty, isn't she?
Her name is Nurhanie ~
I call her Hanie,Honeydew,Honey.
What a nice name..

She is my classmate from year 1. Until now! *6 years already*
6 year with her, it's like 6 year in hell.
HAHAHAHAHA HANIE OKAY I'M JOKING.
She's funneh
Dork sometimes.
Crazy.

BUT
She's very ..
Ah what we call that lol
AH
Hard-working person.

Hm, actually, I have a bad temper. (So, don't make me mad!)
I also mad at her if I have my own problem.
But she still my best friend ~!
Thankyou my friend ~! ^^

Nah, you can contact her ~


She's a nice person, don't worry! ^^




0 comment[s] | back to top

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers