F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

My Introduction
Hi~ This is my first post at this blog.
Hm, actually, I've got my own blog.. But, I don't know why, it got suspended.
my old blog link ~


Ah, I've spend my whole time with that blog! I've own the blog since 2010 :'( 
Oh god why,
But I now I think it's okay.
I'll try hard for this blog.

You guys can visit my another blog ~


Okaaaaaay actually, that blog is officially for K-POP thingy.
Likes my interest, the news about K-POP.
But this blog is for my story,everyday.

I think I only can post every Saturday and Sunday.
Because the school is keep come and come.
And my homework is too much! I can't handle it myself.

But I'm free at Monday night because that day have no tuition~ *joying*

Okaaaaaaaaaaaay, that's all for my first post in this blog.
Well actually I'm Malaysian.
And my English is bad.
So forgive me! ^^


Seungri~G-Dragon~Daesung


0 comment[s] | back to top

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers