F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

What about me?
Ah, what with today..
It's really a bad day.

Okay, actually, I have friend that I don't like. Okay, I'll just call her Ai.

She just talked to me today.. It's my friend time to talk to her. *Okay not first time but first LONG Conversation. *

She just talked to me..

You, fat girl. What with you? You're damn fat and you're also not that clever.

*sigh*
I'm so sad that time. 

PLEASE LAH TAK MATURED LANGSUNG.

Actually she talk to me in Malay ~ It's worst than English..
Then I reply,

What? Is that wrong to be fat? 

Seriously, wrong? And then she just look at me and push my table.
*Sigh*
Ai, please. 
Be matured. You're older than me about 3 month. You're my unnie. And I'm your DONGSAENG.

I feel ashamed to say this but,
Why your dongsaeng is more MATURED than you?
Ai, please. I forgive you this time. ^^



0 comment[s] | back to top

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers